Grand Rapids Popcorn Company has been family owned and operated in West Michigan since 1944. We pride ourselves on a fun, hardworking family environment. We have a variety of positions available including full time, part time and seasonal work. If you're interested in joining the GR Popcorn team, send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Production Assistant
We are looking for an employee to work in the production and packaging of popcorn and other concession items. Position is part-time, 25 - 30 hrs./wk.
- Assist in the daily operation of food production, including popping and packaging popcorn and other gourmet foods
- Maintain a clean production area and ensure food safety standards
Qualifications / Skills:
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work well on a team and collaborate with others
- An understanding of food safety standards
- Ability to identify issues or challenges, communicate them and problem solve
This position is responsible for managing existing accounts, including facilitating orders, delivery, customer satisfaction and conflict resolution. They are also expected to grow existing accounts and develop new business. Must be up to date on product offerings. Sales associates work closely with all aspects of the business including production, warehousing, delivery, retail and management to facilitate our customers. This is a full time position. Salary plus commission. Travel is expected and phone and vehicle will be provided.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Communicate daily with manager and keep them up to date with activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Ability to communicate with new and existing customers and management
- Self organized with strong time management skills
- Experience creating a plan and meeting sales goals
- The ability to close a sale
- Safe driving record
- One year of sales experience required
- High school diploma required
- Must pass a background check and drug test,
Grand Rapids Popcorn has a number of seasonal roles open on our retail and production teams. We're seeking hard working, dependable staff for part time, 1st and 2nd shift positions starting in early November through the end of December.
- Assist in the daily operation of food production including popping and packaging popcorn and other gourmet foods
- Label bags
- Stock inventory
- Clean the production machinery and space
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ring up customers' purchases
- Bag and wrap customer purchases and gifts
- Answer customer questions about popcorn flavors, gifts and pricing,
- Re-stock product in retail store
- Maintain a clean and organized retail space
To apply for a job listed above, send your contact information and resume to email@example.com.
Leave a comment